What are your goals?
• What is your budget and what you would like to achieve within your budget?
• I can offer options, plans and moodboards to turn your interior/build/property make-over vision, big or small, into a reality within your budget.
• A major transformation can either be taken in small steps, OR fully achieved within a short time frame.
"Make the most of your property"
• Optimise your square footage
• Sell an aspirational lifestyle
• Increase sale price
• Maximise future profit potential
• Change the way you live in it
Home Staging & Interior Styling
If selling your property, home staging will help your prospective purchaser imagine living this lifestyle in your home and understand how interior spaces can be best used.
If your property isn't selling, often an instant de-clutter and makeover is more effective than a price reduction.
Home staging can include your favourite possessions and furniture, with the addition of cleverly sourced inexpensive but stylish furnishings, art, accessories and vintage finds.
Free initial appointment
Fees are charged on a consultancy basis from £75 per hour
Home Staging packages are calculated according to the size of the project. Approx 1% of the property value.
Interior design fees are calculated according to the build costs. Approx 10% of the build cost price.
Interior furnishings and accessories are purchased passing on my trade prices plus 5% handling fee.
"Ceril Campbell is an impressive lady with a great eye for detail. She projects both style & warmth in her work. She is very professional, she brought in a home staging, style & design project on time & under budget (how often does that happen!!). I am happy to recommend Ceril. She has an extensive range of resources which enable her to buy quality items at reasonable prices. She has been a pleasure to work with." - Geoffrey A Gelardi, Managing Director, The Lanesborough.